Saturday, October 10, 2015

Long time no see

It has been a blog silence for a while. Typical for me :0. I start to do something enthusiastically and then suddenly loose interest. What is wrong with me ;)? Perhaps I was too ambitious. I wrote everyday and finally it was too much for me and of course I have something else which keeps me busy.


shih tzu puppy

shih tzu puppy


Many people have asked about my blog and I have got a lot of positive feedback. I'm so grateful about that :) plus that encourages me to continue. I  will try a new tactic.
  1. I will only write a couple of times per week. Then it's not too much for me and I can still enjoy writing. 
  2. I will start to write in English only. I have felt guilty because I stopped translating texts in English. This is my blog and I know I can do whatever I want to but still I feel guilty because I didn't do what I intended to do in the first place. Is this a nice girl's syndrome...
I had my birthday last month and my son promised to buy me a gift when he would get his salary. Today he then came with the present and was happy to tell me that the shop assistant have given him a lot of discount because she had been impressed that my son was such a sweet guy and was buying a gift to his mother. She also told him that she wishes that her son will be as sweet when he grows up.

soap stories singapore




This really made my day and I just don't mean the gift. Of course the gift was also a bonus for me but I realized I must have done something right :)).

Have a great weekend!

Tiina

Post a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment